Only problem with politics is the choices, do you really think we'd get better with Iggy, Jack Layton or Gilles Ducieppe.

Not one of the leaders or parties really gives a rat's a$$ about Joe and Jane Q Public.

RG

• Like 2

Having political parties means we'll never have freedom or democracy. Now every lobby group just has to buy off each party "leader" and one or two below him, and the rest of the party can easily be filled with mindless yes-men. If every single candidate was independent, the corruption would stop pretty quickly - no lobby group could afford to buy off every single candidate.

I agree,

I'll be the first one to say that Partisan politics isn't the way to go to create social change. I don't follow them much, but I do know that Harper is a tool and Iggy is the same thing.

Just thought it was funny and posted it.

Grassroots politics is the way to go!

Sky

Only problem with politics is the choices, do you really think we'd get better with Iggy, Jack Layton or Gilles Ducieppe.

Not one of the leaders or parties really gives a rat's a$$ about Joe and Jane Q Public.

RG

I agree,

I'll be the first one to say that Partisan politics isn't the way to go to create social change. I don't follow them much, but I do know that Harper is a tool and Iggy is the same thing.

Just thought it was funny and posted it.

Grassroots politics is the way to go!

Sky

I see the humour too Alexandra...I just think you could put any one of the political leaders, hell, even any MP or MPP's faces on those shirts for the same results

RG

Not to get in the great debate about politics and failed Leaders, OR WHO to vote for, lets look at this picture that really burns my ass....

4 elections in 2004,2006,2008 and 2011... last election cost.....

What was the cost of the 2008 general election?

The total estimated cost of the 2008 general election is just under $290 million, as stated in the Report of the Chief Electoral Officer of Canada on the 40th General Election.

NOW DO YA THINK we could of done something a lot better with that KIND OF COIN??? 4 TIMES 290 MILLION..Like feed homeless,house homeless,hire more nurses,get more beds in hospitals the list goes on and on......NO we get to pay for these A-holes flying and driving around the country...

My bad,my rant about it all.

• Like 3