Sign in to follow this  

Unique in every sense...

[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Black"][COLOR="Black"][B][I][CENTER][FONT="Times New Roman"][IMG]http://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/picture.php?albumid=13062&pictureid=90340[/IMG]

Luxe Mulvari, a sultry brunette with a vixenish charm..
An exotic mix of Indian and German, my look is that of a sultry mysterious beauty. Waist length raven locks, dazzling chocolate brown eyes, warm tan skin, addictive smile and toned dancers body I turn heads everywhere I go. I'm truly your dream girl...

My looks are just the surface. Iâ??m a true companion in the sense that prefers to connect on a deeper level, I seek true intimacy and strive to form genuine friendships. Iâ??m low volume an only offer longer engagements as this allows me to get to know you on more than a surface level. Down to earth, outgoing and intriguing combined with the most sensual touch and smoldering sensuality are sure to delight!

Whether out fine dining with a long conversation and me as a sumptuous dessert or magical nights filled with fun, passion and ecstasy let me be your perfect escape and offer you the most exquisite experience you could wish forâ?¦

[url]www.LuxeMulvari.com[/url][/FONT][/CENTER][/I][/B]
[/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Sign in to follow this