Sign in to follow this  

Your Golden Dream Lady

[B][I][CENTER][FONT="Times New Roman"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Black"]

Iâ??m beautiful, young, charming. If you want excitement and pleasure in your life, look no further. Allow me to turn your dreams into reality...

[IMG]http://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/picture.php?albumid=13062&pictureid=90417[/IMG]

A sultry feminine goddess and a rare mix of Indian and German, Iâ??m a delectable beauty. Iâ??m gifted with petite toned dancers body, long lithe dancers legs, almond shaped chocolate brown eyes and a smile that is intoxicating.

Knowledgeable in the art of the eroticism and in touch with my feminine beguiles, I aim to meet and exceed your expectations. Tell me what your desires are so that I may indulge them. Iâ??m a low volume provider and only offer longer engagements to ensure time is never rushed, and we can relax and truly indulge. I prefer to establish a friendly connection to get to know and understand you so that I am able to tailor your sessions specifically to youâ?¦ Time spent with me is truly about quality over quantity and I can you will be very pleased with my looks, charms, and demeanorâ?¦

[IMG]http://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/picture.php?albumid=13062&pictureid=90340[/IMG]

I truly my enjoy chosen lifestyle as a companion as it gives me the freedom to explore the world, my chosen interests and use my precious time in life as I see fit. Iâ??m a low volume companion and I only offer longer engagement as I seek discerning gents longing to establish a marvelous friendship as we spend our time together. Swift and changeable, well rounded and down to earth, im truly at ease and connect well with different people from all walks of life on many different levelsâ?¦
I embody the true vixen with class, wit, charm charisma, and a smoldering seductive drive that will satisfy beyond measureâ?¦.

Truly your Dream Lady ...

[url]www.LuxeMulvari.com[/url]
[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER][/I][/B]

Sign in to follow this