Phonecalls from the Wife.

Guest L*x* B
On 12/31/2018 at 3:49 AM, Mature Angela said:

Sorry, wrong number. Period.

Well, as I did mention earlier in this thread, his wife had been listening to his conversation with me, thus is why she grabbed his.phone from.him, and said "oh Hi Lexi the Barber", as he apparently saved me in his phone as his Barber. So, at that point I felt hanging up would put him in more troubled water. He has been in touch with me since then, and alll is well with them and he thanked me for how I handled it. But thanks for your input 🙂

On 2/13/2019 at 5:27 PM, Lexi B said:

Well, as I did mention earlier in this thread, his wife had been listening to his conversation with me, thus is why she grabbed his.phone from.him, and said "oh Hi Lexi the Barber", as he apparently saved me in his phone as his Barber. So, at that point I felt hanging up would put him in more troubled water. He has been in touch with me since then, and alll is well with them and he thanked me for how I handled it. But thanks for your input 🙂

He would have put himself more in troubled water, not you. So did he show his appreciation to you by seeing you since then? Just curious.