I had the pleasure of seeing the brand new Zoe recently. She is new to Canada and visiting the Peg for the first time. Her English is not the best but i found that communication was not a problem. She does have a nice charming personality. I would guess that she would be around 25.

She is a tall girl with a good figure. Nice smooth and soft skin. Although not very skillfull she did her best to please. She has nice man mades that felt a bit hard to touch.

The shower routine was bit hurried but she gave a nice toungue bath as a part of the main routine. She definitely enjoyed the main action with lots of moaning. She did not mind kissing (LFK) although YMMV. I got a big hug before I left. Overall I will give her a 8. She is here for two weeks and is located at their newish DT location.

Edited by kirbyfun
Error in naming the agency

"RT"? You mean VIPOTG. (OMG!).

How is it possible for someone who writes so eloquently to get something as basic as the name of the outfit that wrong? Do you watch a lot of RT? Do you regularly use RT before deciding whether to watch a movie? 🙂

But seriously, good review.

On 7/29/2018 at 1:53 PM, Zarhan Fastfire said:

"RT"? You mean VIPOTG. (OMG!).

How is it possible for someone who writes so eloquently to get something as basic as the name of the outfit that wrong? Do you watch a lot of RT? Do you regularly use RT before deciding whether to watch a movie? 🙂

But seriously, good review.

The reference is likely to Romantic Temptations, which is VIPotg’s counterpart in Calgary. May of the same gals pass through both booking agencies. 

7 hours ago, Curious Guy said:

The reference is likely to Romantic Temptations, which is VIPotg’s counterpart in Calgary. May of the same gals pass through both booking agencies. 

Good to know. Especially if I am ever in Calgary.

My apologies. Yes Rt and VIP r the same but I meant VIP. Sorry for the confusion guys my bad. I have corrected the agency name.

kirby 

Edited by kirbyfun