Vayda review anyone?

I think the reviews like this one are still valid;

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=3178&highlight=vayda

I saw her about 2 months ago and she was fine, we did not really click however she does know what she is doing, and the price is right. She is gorgeous looking, great smile and body.

I had the pleasure to spend some time with Vayda recently (last evening) and I?ll do my best to share my thoughts of the pleasurable experience.

I was stunned to say the least when Vayda answered the door with her baby blues, Colgate smile and dressed in a sleek black sexy dress. This gal is smoking hot! Vayda is very friendly and I won?t go into too much detail of what went on as that is between us other than to describe our time as safe GFE and I was completely satisfied.

• Looks ? 10/10 ? beautiful ? model quality;
  • Body - 10/10 ? Sizzling hot;
  • Attitude and personality - 10/10 ? talkative, friendly, down to earth and easy going;
  • Service - 10/10 classy and professional;
  • Chemistry - I believe it was there as I think she enjoyed the experience as much as I did!

Repeat ? Definitely and looking forward to it! :)

kih

So I had the pleasure of meeting Vayda for the first time last night. The second I saw her my mouth dropped. Really amazing looking girl. She was wearing a nice dress when I got there and that really impressed me.

I won't get into any details but the service was pretty good. Had alot of fun and thats what counts.

Would I suggest her to anyone? Sure.

Would I repeat? Probably.

Oh and I saw Tina aswell... Or was it Nina? I forget... Anyways, really nice girl. A little young looking but very pretty. No clock watcher and loves to give.

All in all, my experience with PK has been pleasant and I look forward to calling them again.