Maxime Dupuis • White

Maximum Maxime!

I finally had the pleasure of spending time with this French Fantasy.   She is a gift...and when unwrapped - you will be very happy.

She met my request for a little fetish play.  I was incredibly nervous - her pictures are a amazing and I knew this is a true lady, class and HOT!

I was very hot from nerves getting there - getting the sweat beads.  We finally met.  She is in high heels, nice tight jeans and top - stylish but laid back.   Stunning.  My life is very good right now.  .
She is beautiful French Treat.  Lovely lips, face and body.  Mmmm.  She looks good.  Man, she looks good!

We shared some wine and she sat me down. It was really nice - felt like a date.   She gives a lot of eye contact and is keen to know what I wanted.  She was really interested. And curious!   I loved that, she was making this about me.
There was more talk which was getting me more and more relaxed.  Heart rate coming down and I am feeling that I made a good decision.

We move to the bedroom and the clothes get to come off.   Yes!  She has a tight, toned, HOT body.  Better than the pictures. Out of my league.  She takes care of herself.  No tats - just soft, gorgeous skin.  You get to see all of her and it is FANTASTIC.
Sweet ass.  My god it is fantastic.  And she can move her body.  She was hot with the fetish and moves so well when we are together.  On top and from behind.   There was good motion. 
And the sexy French accent and the sounds of her during all it all....adds to the arousal.  She is an athlete.  I got to touch her body more, and she gave me a massage that was pleasing to the senses...I just closed my eyes...
What she did with her hands to my 'manhood' was nothing short of incredible.  I was vibrating....I have never, ever been stroked like that. Unreal!   It was electric...waves of pleasure currents.  New Experience - CHECK!!! WOW!!!!

She works hard to please - like a mission.  Accomplished!

Assertive, communicative (really, communicate - explain what you want and it happens!), beautiful, attentive, sweet and kind....spectacular.

Have this experience!  A very good and rich time was had.  And the memories will be with me for a long time.

With much respect and sincerity - gratitude.

Merçi Maxime!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.