Sign in to follow this  

Sasha112

[FONT=Palatino Linotype]Ok?This is how my dream came true last weekend when I sent this beautiful stunning Brown Sugar by the name of Sasha112 a private message!!!

On a scale of 1 to 10? she?s a definite 112 :wink:

She?s absolutely gorgeous and so so sexy.

From the moment I saw her open the door of her classy upscale suite?A little voice in my head started screaming "REPEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

My blood pressure went through the roof?no joke. She gave me the sweetest hug and most amazing kiss.

She was wearing an outfit that had all the goodies I could ever imagine on a perfect body :wink: I'm suprised i didn't stutter lolollllllllllllllll

I was thanking the man up there to have spent a little more time on this exotic ebony princess?wow?wow?and WOW !!!

She proceeded to put some music in the living room and I was just astounded at the view I was getting of her perfect Booty? I felt like sneaking behind her and just give it a little bite :grin: Gggrrrr

Within the first 2 minutes, I felt like Iike I knew Sasha for the longest time?I felt incredibly at ease and then... she proceed to tease:razz:

We popped the bottle of bublé and it didn?t take too long that we were enjoying each other?s company.

She has the softest lips you could ever kiss.
I could not resist staring into her eyes, they are so addictive too stare at... She mentioned that it was a bit intimidating lolll

We made our way to the bedroom and it was magicaly one if not the sexiest hour i've had with a stunning lady... to be franc... the bedroom is probably still on fire !!!!!!!!!

I was amazed of all the naughty things we did to one another... She likes to take charge and damn is it spectacular !!! She had my head spinning in all directions !!! lfk-dkf-daty-bbbj-msog-cob !!!

I can't wait to see her again, i plan on going to see her in her hometown of Mtl very soon !!!:rolleyes:

Treat this girl like a Queen cause it's written in the sky that she'll make you feel like a King :smile:

Sasha...Thank you for making that night more than amazing :bowdown:[/FONT]

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this