Sign in to follow this  

Asian Fiery Flight Attendant

Guest t**d**teur
I met with the Asian Fiery Flight Attendant (AFFA) on her last visit to Ottawa. What a pleasant encounter! Evangelista is a stunning woman of Asian descent who has given new meaning to the Mile High Club through her website [FONT="][URL="http://www.asianfieryflightattendant.com/"]www.asianfieryflightattendant.com[/URL][/FONT].

Many have dreamed of the Mile-High-Club, many have dreamed of the sexual and sophisticated adventures and exploits of the Jet Set and many have dreamed of the First Class Experience on a flight, and Evangelista (or Jezz, as she likes to be called) has managed to arrange a similar experience, but without getting on a plane. Her website is themed after this effect. I was first drawn to it for this look. After my encounter with AFFA, ephemeral as it was, I realized she had reached her aim of giving me the One-Mile-High Club feeling.

From being greeted at the door in a sexy short-skirted stewardess uniform, to being offered a silk robe to relax in, to having a safety course (based on the Kama Sutra) giving emergency procedures to follow in case of turbulence, to having a glass of wine to â??relaxâ? with, to getting a massage before practising the chosen emergency procedure(s), her attention to details transforms this flight into a flight to fantasy (albeit only for a few hours).

[FONT=Verdana]This stunning and beautiful woman, with long flowing hair, a gorgeous disposition to please, soft skin, a glowing complexion has made me dream since her last visit to the Nationâ??s Capital with her Eastern Tour. I canâ??t wait for her next visit next week. [/FONT]

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this