Sign in to follow this  

Jazy

Just like her ad says, [I]Jazy [/I] offers a top notch unrushed gfe service like no other, that really blew my mind. She put my right at ease when she met me by giving me a big hug and just looking in my eyes and smiling. Like she knew me for a very long time.

After we exchanged pleasentaries I went to the bathroom to clean up, and when I got back about a minute later, she was dressed in this gorgeous black basque with thong underwear. [url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basque_(clothing[/url]). OMG! I died she is absolutely stunning. Anyway when I recovered she said she wanted to show off her exotic dancing skills. I died again. While the music was playing I was dancing for a bit just holding her in my arms. Then she did one of her exotic dance routines. Wow. One of the things I love to do to my partner is undress them slowly. And her Basque allowed me to do that. I took my time unbuckling her Basque one hook at a time. She has an absolutely beautiful body, and the perfect bum to go with it. She is constantly voted as the best bum at CERB.

I wont go into the details of what hapenned after, you are going to have to find out yourselves by booking her, but I had the time of my life. We did it in several different positions, which is one thing I really like. She has fantastic oral skills. She is also very flexible. I could wrap her legs any way around her or my body when we were having sex. Oh, and she is a great kisser.

She left me completely satisfied, and the one hour we spent together will be cherished for a long time to come.

Rest assured Jazy is an absolute sweetheart and a wonderful person. I for one will repeat her, many times. Thanks Jazy for a wonderful time. Look forward to seeing you again.

[B]GrenadeMan[/B]
[I]Seduction isnâ??t making someone do what they donâ??t want to do. Seduction is enticing someone into doing what they secretly want to do already.[/I]

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this