Sign in to follow this  

Penelope and SaraMQ duo

[FONT=Arial][FONT=Arial]Every so often, when you are in the right place at the right time and especially lucky, you get to be the first to do something.[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial][FONT=Arial]Two days ago, I was the first to experience a new duo team in Halifax â?¦ Penelope and SaraMQ.[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial][FONT=Arial]WOW â?¦ WOW[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial][FONT=Arial]Iâ??ve written about Sara before and have had a number of opportunities to connect with her since we first met last fall and each time with her has been incredible![/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial][FONT=Arial]I had never met Penelope, so I had my usual nervous anxiety over meeting a new lady. To ease the introduction; we started with dinner in one of Halifaxâ??s great seafood restaurants. It didnâ??t take long to discover that Penelope is a wonderful person and easy to talk to. The three of us were soon laughing and chatting away like old friends. A couple of hours later, with the butterflies banished, we headed back to the hotel and the fun started.[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial][FONT=Arial]Both Penelope and Sara are really, really good at what they do and I was in heaven from the minute we entered the room. And, they are very good together and a great part of my pleasure came from watching them and I quickly lost count as the orgasms multiplied. The time flew by and all too quickly it was my turn to finish. I was totally satisfied and smiling from ear to ear.[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial][FONT=Arial]If you have the opportunity to see these two together (or separately) â?¦ do it![/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial][FONT=Arial]I donâ??t know when I will be back to the east coast, but when I plan my next trip I will definitely be checking Penelopeâ??s schedule. And, from what Sara said, I believe she will be making plans to get back to Halifax again, so I will have my fingers crossed for a total schedule overlap and a duo repeat.[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]Penelope and Sara â?? thank you â?¦ hugs and kisses till next we meet.[/FONT]

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this