Btpage (Miss Didi)

So what can I say! I have been on Cerb for a few years now and fairly involved in the massage world but never have felt the urge to write a recommendation for a woman nor frequent as often anyone as Miss DIDI! I'll do my best to cover all the basis for everyone and not try to be too SHILLY sounding!

I found her ad on Kijiji advertising a "Tantra Massage" and have to admit was a little skeptical. I AM all about the sensuality of the massage though so the trantra side of things did intrigue me.

A quick phone call and I knew I was in for a treat when I heard her playful, yet seductive voice. She just sounded down to earth and took the "meeting someone new off kijiji" jitters completely away. I always try and find reviews here or elsewhere before I commit but for her none were to be found. (She's here now so please treat her right!)

Her place is easy to find and provides lots of on street parking. She has her studio set up on the top floor of her private condo where she also provides nail services. A strategically positioned fireplace at the head of the massage table is a nice touch providing not only some warmth but really helps to set the mood. Her massage is exactly as described, slow and relaxing. She takes her tantra seriously people so if you are looking for a quickie then she isn't for you! She uses the hour to build the energy in the room to a point of absolute, out of control explosion! As I mentioned earlier I am always a little skeptical of the whole tantra concept. I'm all about the quality of massage, the slow and seductive touch and most just don't cut the mustard!

SHE DOES... PLAIN AND SIMPLE!!!

Treat her right people and help me welcome her to the CERB world. She is a stand up girl and should be respected!

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again

Thanks for the review! Searching kijiji there doesnt seem to be any Miss DiDi advertising. Is there some other hint as to how to search for her?

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.