Sign in to follow this  

Ebony Juelz and the lovely MsManda

With so many reviews for both of these sexy, beautiful incredibly amazing women I struggle to find something to write that has not been written already.

I could not however let my experience go undocumented and share how fortunate I was to be able to line up a duo with both of them. I cannot wait to see them individually and certainly hope on a future tour to see them together again as well.

I wonâ??t go into a lot of detail but I can tell you the incall location was very convenient, clean and safe. MsManda and Juelz were so friendly, comfortable and easy going it put me at ease right away despite how absolutely great they look. Donâ??t even get me started on how hot their bodies are. Skin so smooth and tight. The way they moved and played with each other and me was exactly what fantasies are made of...

The whole experience was a VIP experience from booking to me honestly thinking I may not have been able to drive away ( literally was not sure I should drive).

It is not hard to understand how they have so many positive reviews.

Go see either of them... or if you are up for it both of them but no matter what run donâ??t walk...

ML

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this