A final farewell to Toronto's very own Indian Vixen...

"Wild men who caught and sang the sun in flight, And learn, too late, they grieved it on its way, Do not go gentle into that good night."  

I have big news! I'm retiring Asha Singh! This is an invitation for you to join me in celebrating my beloved play persona and, to paraphrase the poet Dylan Thomas, let's rage together against the dying of the light?

I love my life as Asha but the person that created her is not the person that I am any more. I am nearly a decade older, wiser, and sexier. My desires have evolved with the incredible experiences I've racked up in all my years of travels across space and time.  

I want to share the new me with you. I want to create a place for us to engage in a more authentic way. I feel the potential for what we can achieve and am excited about nurturing these possibilities for us to reach new heights together.

So, let's take the plunge, shall we? If you would like to partner with me in my journey going forward I would love to meet you before I say farewell to Asha forever. Make a date before the end of August and take 10% off the donation for your last time with Asha and another 10% off the donation when you meet with the new me.    

I'm available for brief or extended engagements out on the town, at your upscale hotel, or in the luxurious privacy of my studio conveniently and discreetly located in Toronto's Financial District.

2000/All night off-the-clock  
1000/4-6hrs Dinner + Dessert  
900/3-4hrs Cocktails + Amuse Bouche  
600/2hrs  
500/90min  
400/hr

I highly prefer that all my prospective suitors get to know me and the experience I provide by thoroughly exploring my website. Once you're ready head to the Contact section to drop me a line. Succinct, sweet, and classy wins me over every time. Include screening information in your first message. No pressure, but I do hear from a lot of people; pique my interest in you, tempt me.

Mirror.jpg