Sign in to follow this  

Tanya of Brass Club • MiddleEastern

Had free time at noon, so I chatted with Jessica to see who she recommended.  I had seen that Tanya was back at the Brass Club and had some very beautiful pictures.

I asked Jessica if she was GFE and allows kissing and I was told yes. So I booked her. When I arrived, Jessica welcomed me with  a big hug. She looked great. She lead me to one of the rooms and left me to wait for Tanya. A few minutes later Tanya entered the room. She did not disappointed. she was very slim, great tanned body and nice bum and legs. Nice breast and a gorgeous face, she had very beautiful eyes and a great smile. We had never communicated before so we didn't know much about each other, Chatted a bit before we got into the shower where we made sure each other was clean. She allowed  some light kissing, and lead me to the table where I assumed the position.  She gives a light sensual massage with teasing. We chatted about her school and pets. Some body slides and then I flipped over. She came by and we laid face to face where we kissed for a while. Then she began a long teasing finish. She looked very sexy sitting on me and was always alternating positions and stroking techniques. She is very good with her hands.  She came back and kissed for a while, until we concluded with a exploding finished.  She cleaned me up and I offered to give her a massage.   She happily got on the table and laid on her stomach.  She has a very nice slim firm body. She was surprised that I actually gave her a very good massage and was enjoying it.  I've been told that I give good massages by the girls, as I have received so many myself and picked up different techniques along the way. I asked her to turn over and massaged her front 🙂 But time came a conclusion, we had another shower where we washed off the oil off each other's body. Had a bit more chatting, and then she lead me to the exit.  Another Hug and kiss and back to work I go.  So if you want to spend time with a beautiful sex girl, who knows how to use her hands and knows her way around a man's body. I'm sure you will be more then satisfied 🙂

• Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this