Looking for a queer-friendly SP in Ottawa for a couple

Hey I read this rule about posting what you are looking for so I hope it is okay:

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/faq.php?faq=vb_faq#faq_guyads

(This is my first post so apologies in advance if I am doing something wrong.)

I am looking for a lesbian/queer/dyke or at least queer-friendly SP in Ottawa.

The services would be for me, and possibly my husband too.

We are in our early 30s and very clean and respectful and feminist and pro-sex worker and can respect any boundaries and are not looking for anything rough or dangerous or unprotected or even that kinky really - just, you know, the usual FFM fantasy stuff. I imagine that as clients go we would be pleasant enough ones. We are not assholes looking to haggle about rates or whatever.

I also might want to arrange meetings just myself.

What the SP would be like:

I am not rich, so affordable-ish is nice, but I am not looking to be cheap and I am willing to pay what is fair.

We would be interested in someone that hosts incalls.

We have never done this before.

We are basically looking for someone with the right attitude for meeting up with a woman or a couple - the attitude is the most important thing. But in terms of other requirements: curvier is more our preference than skinny, I think. Race is not really important. "Alternative" is great. Whatever. Also, I would be interested in a lot of girl-on-girl kissing. Other activities to be discussed. Discretion required, obviously. Also we would like someone that will not judge us for our large-ish body size.

If you are the SP we are looking for or you know the right person please direct me to their website.

Thank you for your time!

• Like 1

Guest S**a*Q

I like ladies... More ladies, even better. ;)

Kissing ladies... I'm sold ;) hehehe!

Not sure if I can promote myself, if not I'm sorry... :P

First, thanks Megan and Angela for suggesting me!

I am a queer, curvy, alternative sex worker in Ottawa and would love to see you!

Hi folks,

Just saw you post this evening, and I'd like to say that I think you did a great job of communicateing what your looking for. I hope that you find just the right person.

If I where to suggest any one it would be Berlin, but I see that you've all ready met.

Cheers, November