41 year old Allie Anyone?

Good afternoon,

Has anyone had the pleasure of getting together with Ally? I have been in contact with her, but always like to be aware of things like, location etc....

Would appreciate any information. 

Thanks,

AN

• Like 1

Have seen this lady a couple of times. I  wouldn't hesitate to recommend her. Very pleasant personality, also well educated and down to earth. Thought she was quite good looking for her age. Seems very stable, owns a house. Will likely repeat. I prefer the company of mature women, less drama. 

• Thanks 1

Ive seen her a few times a bit of a clock watcher but that said every thing else was great her pics are a bit outdated but i still think she looks great would recommend and have seen her more than once

• Thanks 2

Thank you fishingguy2014 for the lovely comment. Very sweeet. Enjoyed your company very much as well. Look forward to spending time with you again when your in town. unril then... stay well handsome and have a wonderful

Week! 

Hugs💋

Hello Jp74. Just wanted to say hello and express my appreciation for the positive comments left in response to the post asking for more information about me. Found your comments both honest  and to the point as well as kind and positive  Thank you for taking the time to respond sweetheart. 

Take care and have a fabulous week.

Allways Allie

Hello gentleman . Allie here👋🏾💋

Just thought I would jump into the conversation and say hello. Thank you for the inquires and for the positive comments. Very sweet.

i currently reside in Thunder Bay have a fairly flexible schedule so if it’s information you seek or if would

like to make arrangements to spend some time together feel free to give me a call. 807-633-0469. I am very easy going lady.; always happy to chat and answer any questions you may have regarding  myself, rates, services provided, restrictions, health and safety, location, fetishes, naughty details etc. and/or any special requests you may have in mind. I’m just text or phone call away. 

For those seeking first encounter... look forward to meeting you 

and for those I’ve had the pleasure of meeting already....I look forward to seeing you again. 

Sexy snuggles gentlemen

Stay warm and have a naughty but nice November

Always Allie💋

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1