Hello,I am Sensual Porscha, a woman who oozes sexual appeal, and knows how to use her mind and body for the art of seduction. I believe in life, that you should do what you love and love what you do.. and I really, really do 🙂 I like to think I'm in my Lusty Prime. I'm in my late 40's. 

I am that woman that offers nothing short of real, warm and genuine companionship and delight. I want you to experience the feeling of meeting a sincere and authentic person who shares your passions, understands your needs, and is wanting and willing to give into erotic pleasure.

The silky satin of lingerie, soft music, sexy intense eye contact, the feeling of my lips exploring yours: softly at first, then hungrily and indulgently… I am immaculately presented and effortlessly sensual. I enjoy the rituals of love and pleasure, and can be both, romantically indulgent and slow paced or wild and wicked as need 😉

On first meeting most would find me to be bubbly, warm but also very cheeky. As you get to know me more and more you will come to understand I am an artistic woman of great depth.

I am by no means a wham, bam type lady. Of course there will be times when chemistry is HOT and HEAVY and we just want to rip each others clothes off, but there will also be times when energy is softer, sensual and the build up takes time… I am a great believer in energy and understand we all have different needs and desires, some of us at times just need affection and love, other times we need deep, intense sexual relief, I know how, and love to provide it all.

My incall is an upscale apartment in Winnipeg, on the edge of downtown. I'm usually available on weekdays. I balance a number of commitments, and am a low volume provider. Sometimes same day appointments work, but usually its best to plan in advance. I appreciated having a regulars.

I look forward to our time together,

Hugs and Sensual Kisses,

Sensual Porscha xxx

204-804-4022

[email protected]

large.676981305_Jan2018.jpg.5d196788847e5ff4ae1b0c0bdd5269be.jpglarge.266925111_Jan2018.jpg.68f54e8f5620b11f62ca36396c244171.jpglarge.1517293885_Jan2018.jpg.c7cf0c81edf16e11f0be893983d88463.jpg

• Like 2