Sign in to follow this  

Cassandra Cox • White

This recommendation is long overdue, again because of my sabbatical from Lyla. And it is for a beautiful lady, Cassandra Cox. I noticed Cassandra through Twitter and wanted to book a date with her. I contacted Cassandra and she said yes when I asked her for a date

In our emails back and forth she came across as a lady that is fun, with a sense of humour.  When our Date date rolled around it was on Friday March 30, which coincidently was Good Friday...as it turned out that Good Friday was a GOOD FRIDAY!!!!!

Cassandra is beautiful. But even more than that, she is even more fun, playful and down to earth in person than in her email.  We got acquainted over drinks and conversation.  Our conversation carried on over a nice dinner out. Once dinner finished we returned to my hotel room, when Cassandra's affectionate side emerged.  No details except to say I still have happy memories of that night together, and she is definitely a lady I will see again.

If you are looking for a lady that is beautiful, fun, playful and down to earth give Cassandra a call.  You'll have long lasting fond memories of your time together

And from me Cassandra, I want to say Thank You for such a marvelous date and the long lasting memories.  You are a lady I'll book a date with again. Thank You Again

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this