Sign in to follow this  

Katia @ CMJ • Hispanic

Katia arrived at CMJ earlier this summer (I think). I'd heard good things about her, and so a couple of weeks ago I decided to see if they're true. TLDR: they are.

I was impressed when she walked into the room, and even more so once the clothes came off. She's blessed with some fantastic curves (especially in the vicinity of her ribcage, for those of you who think that's important :) and so we headed to the shower for a closer assessment. I could have stayed in there all day... but if I'd done that, I'd have missed out on the really good massage she gave me, which was definitely needed. And that was accompanied by some interesting conversation... right up until the massage turned into bodyslides, at which point I always find it gets rather hard to concentrate! Well, the bodyslides led into a lot more fun stuff... but you'll have to use your imaginations for that! Finally, time for another shower to clean up the oil that managed to get absolutely everywhere, and unfortunately that's all. Until next time.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this