Jade Sky • White • 3397

We finally met after few missed opportunities and it was worth the wait. Jade is genuine and a unique combination of a down to earth presence, good humour and fun. We spent some time talking afterwards and I really enjoyed the conversation. Nice to spend some time with someone who also shares a passion for life. Looking at her online profile is a good way to understand her before you meet. I hope to see her again soon.

A

So that just happened!  I just got back from seeing the beautiful and oh so talented Jade Sky. How is it possible this board is not flooded with recos.

In town on business and decided to try an line something up while in Ottawa. Messaged Jade and we had a bit of a back and forth and agreed I would text when I was in town. Jade was very easy to communicate with and quite flexible ( and yes I meant on the phone AND during playtime.)

She’s quite pretty, very fun, very professional and sweet. Let’s not forget the skills... I had an amazing time and I think in a bit of post fun haze actually blurted out I want to move to Ottawa!

I had so much fun that I think I want to try and see her again tomorrow! It was that good seriously.

Thank you Jade!

Edited by MassageLover-613

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.