Review of Lucky from Lucky's Aces

I just got back from seeing Lucky. I've seen her ads on CL for Montreal and thought she looked hot so when I saw she would be in Ottawa this weekend I decided I had to TOFTT. I was not disappointed.

Lucky's actually running her own agency out of Montreal (Lucky's Aces) but said she'll be in Ottawa and bringing a girl with her once a month to see how this market works out.

Lucky was as hot as her pictures look on CL. She greeted me warmly at the door to her hotel room and after taking care of some strawberries I had brought (I needed a late night snack) we go down to it.

Lucky offers safe GFE with some options and no open-mouth kissing. For just under $$ (I chose no options) she started with a CBJ (BBBJ an option for 2 greens, Greek for 4 greens) and it was really good. I'm generally a quick to be done guy so I stopped her and enjoyed her body with my mouth for a while. I love DATY and digits so I had fun with that before some nice mish (she is tight!) to finish.

We then chatted for a half hour or so and she was awesome to chat with. I'm a big fan of people starting their own business in life in general so I was pleased to hear she had started her own agency. She wasn't a fan of merb but I told her us cerb folk were much better and that she should check out the community so hopefully she'll join as an SP and get acquainted with everybody.

Looks/Body (9/10) - She was really hot. Nice man-made boobs and soft skin. The pics on CL of her in the white outfit are accurate.

Attitude (10/10) - Great to chat with and I really enjoyed our 'cool down' chat.

Services (10/10) - She provided as advertised so can't complain. I generally prefer kissing but I knew going in that was a no go so can't knock her for that.

Hygiene (10/10) - Very clean.

She gave me an email address to post here for you guys. She'll have a website soon and hopefully will join the board here.

[email protected]

Thanks for the post! Hopefully Lucky will join us here on this board and be sucessful coming to Ottawa!

Ya great review thanks for the info! I decided a month or 2 ago to stop looking at cl, too much good info right here!, hopefully she comes on board!

Guest f***2f***

nice review...she sounds great....I like kissing too, maybe she'll change her mind when she sees us handsome studs from CERB eh??