I want to do bad things with you, xo

My schedule for the week of Monday Oct 22 to Saturday Oct 27. Please text or call 902-456-2898. Email [email protected]

Mon...Oct 22 Incall 1230pm-12am in Halifax. 

Tues..Oct 23 Off. 

Wen..Oct 24 Outcalls only 1pm-10pm. 

Thur...Oct 25 Incall 1230pm-12am in Halifax. 

Fri...... Oct 26 Outcalls only 1pm-10pm. 

Sat......Oct 27 Off

**please check out my website kyliejane.net**

I will seduce you in ways you only dreampt of. I will please you all over, kiss you deeply, touch you and slowly undress so you can take me.  I will bring my body close to yours so you can feel my heat, the moistness between my thighs and my firm perky assets. All for your desires and needs. 

I want you to put me on my knees so I can take you in my wet mouth. I want you to tell me how good it feels as I move my lips over your shaft.  I want you to bring me to our bed so I can open up  my sexy legs as I know you are ready to be inside me. I love how that feels when you drive it in me, pound me over and over, then move slowly to make me moan for release. I arch my back so I can bring you in deeper. I need you to finish me, make me explode. I'm lost in our bodies and as you pump me faster I feel my orgasnm take over my body and I feel you get harder as you spasm inside me, I feel every twitch of your cock and I cum hard again. 

We are now spent as we lay on the bed, both fully satisfied and glowing with pleasure. 

This can be us together, xo. 

AirBrush_20180917121001_wm.jpg

• Like 1