Kylie at Brass • White

It finally happened! I have been trying to meet Kylie, now at Brass, for ages. She used to work at a different establishment in the city, and one day quite a while ago she was on the desk when I came in for an appointment with another MA. Kylie, as she is now known, was wearing a tight floral dress that accentuated her body, and as I followed her into the room I knew I had to see her. Our schedules never meshed at the time, and then she took a break for a year or so, but when I leaned she was back, now at Brass, I seized my ...opportunity. 🙂

We met recently for an hour. She's a beautiful blonde, a fun conversationalist (we had to get acquainted after all this time and all those pm's...), and an enthusiastic massage artist, right from the shower onwards through the more intense bits. She also likes receiving massage, and I love giving, so we were very compatible. So much so that I'm booking again for another session, soon!

I don't know why "white" is so prominent in the title here. It was not my intention to highlight this, I merely checked the ethnic box in the reco form. I can't edit in this new system so if anyone can tell me how to change this, I would be grateful.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.