Sign in to follow this  

Downtown Sensual Discoveries Tues 10-2 & Wed 10-5

Hello Gentlemen,

Looking for an experienced and  genuine provider in a safe, private and clean environment? Look no further!

I am a very reputable, established and low volume provider who can help you relax and unwind into a world of pure bliss, sensuality and carnal desires.

My strong hands will offer the massage you need to erase the stress of everyday life while my soothing touch will cater to your private desires. 

By nature I am a friendly, charismatic and down to earth lady with a non-judgemental attitude that will allow you to feel at ease from the moment we meet. 

My physique is one one that caters to gentlemen who prefer more voluptuous, thicker blonde women. With a beautiful, natural 38 DD chest and a proportioned 5’3” ( statuesque 5’8” in heels) hour glass figure with an attractive face and mezmerizing eyes, I embody all the qualities of a natural woman. 

I seek out mature (30+) respectful, discreet gentlemen looking for an unrushed quality encounter. 

My location is in the heart of downtown near Bank/Laurier that is very clean and private with shower facilities always available for your convenience. 

Sensual Massage 100- 30 mins / 130 - 45 mins and 160 -1 hour.

-I am available every Tues & Wed 10-5 downtown for new clientele  and Mon, Thurs, Friday, Saturday & Sunday in Orleans for clients I have already met. West end appts at Richmond/Woodroffe are available with 24 hours notice and one hour minimum.

—Incall only with 45 mins advanced notice to accommodate your request. Rates are FIRM.

-Discretion assured and I expect the same in return. Polite, brief intros will always take priority over one line text messages. Explicit messages will be ignored. 

-Regular phone numbers only. Texting apps, blocked calls and payphones will be ignored. This is for my safety. 

-If I happen to  miss your call or text message after 20 mins please try again. I will not call text back after the 20 min mark for your discretion.

99BB4812-ED9A-44BA-93FF-94D8CEC92A3F.jpeg

C8588895-92C0-4A0D-A341-D5C0804BD4E1.jpeg

Edited by Nicolette Vaughn
Edit Title
  • Like 1

Sign in to follow this