Leafs to take new direction next year

Guest s******ecan****

Brian Burke will be implementing the Mayan Ball Game system of reward and punishment for team performance next season.

It is unclear whether the punishment system will be implemented after each loss or just at the end of the Leaf's season (assuming of course they don't win the cup)

Guest jake_cdn
Brian Burke will be implementing the Mayan Ball Game system of reward and punishment for team performance next season.

It is unclear whether the punishment system will be implemented after each loss or just at the end of the Leaf's season (assuming of course they don't win the cup)

The punishment should be having the Leaf players watch re-runs of their loses - but that may be too cruel

The punishment should be having the Leaf players watch re-runs of their loses - but that may be too cruel

Not enough video in the world that could record that much!

Guest m**_m*****n

I know I will be booed for this ;) but I gotta stand up and and say "GO LEAFS GO!!!"

I have to agree with max_million in saying "Go LEafs Go". At least the Leafs had a better season than the Senators who even managed to get "screwed over" in the Draft Lottery!

I have to say that Brian Burke is on the right track with the team and they will be a contender in the very near future.....

Go Leafs Go!

Rodehard

Guest Bri*****e Da****

Just chiming in with a go Leafs go! Next season, we're totally in the playoffs. :)

I wonder if Burkie includes himself in the punishment phase; he hasn't made too many smart moves himself. New direction, yeah, the Leafs need new management; Burkie is all hot air!!!!

Hope springs eternal... and meanwhile, other teams get to play during spring time!

The Leafs will be great again, remember 1967!

Burke got a lot of credit for other people's work in his last two jobs. Now we see what he's really got, and so far I'm not impressed, except for the fact that I hate the Leafs more than life itself and want them to lose every game forever.

"Leafs to take new direction direction next year."

Mmm so by that statement I assume they are going to win more than 8 games prior to Christmas and actually MAKE the playoffs next year. Believe it when I see it!:icon_razz:

The Leafs suck and so their fans....., I remember 1967 all right, that's when they screwed up by treating their star Maholvich like a piece of trash....they never rebounded since.....and we could be on here for another 44 years and they still won't win....Go Habs Go!!

Guest jake_cdn
Hope springs eternal... and meanwhile, other teams get to play during spring time!

The Leafs will be great again, remember 1967!

Sure I remember 1967...

... the year of the Nehru jacket (and ascots)

... the mini-skirt

... Margaret Atwoods "The Circle Game" winning the Gov. General's Award

... Canada's Centennial

... the Opening of Expo '67

... Opening of the "Go Transit" system in Toronto

Those were good times !

Remember 1967 was forty four years ago. There was not one current NHL hockey player that was born when the Leafs last won the cup.

I have to commend Leaf fans for their blind faith.

It may be the Canadian Bi-Centennial and the year that Sidney Crosby's grandson gets drafted by the Leafs before they win the cup again.

Best of Luck.

I think Burkie should be lynched, disemboweled, quartered and his head put on a lamp post next to the AC Centre....lol