Country Girl **Katie**- Hosting-Moncton xoxo's ❤️

Gentlemen, I Will Be Hosting At My Private Location, In Downtown Moncton..... 

Wednesday-10:00am To 5:00pm

My Name Is Katie....AKA-(Country Girl Katie)
Being Naturally Curvy (With Curves),Long Brunette Hair,Dark Brown Eyes,And Soft Skin. I Love To Laugh,Joke,Snuggle & Cuddlle,And Converse With My Special Friends.Making It An Experience Not An Encounter.Catering To Respectful Gentlemen.  

Taking Pleasure Engaging In Fine Companionship,Conversing, Establishing Relationships/Connections. Partaking In Massage And Touch.Naturally Having You Feeling Comfortable And At Ease.Our Time Together Is Always Well Spent.Providing A Clean,Relaxed Atmosphere.Always Having The Utmost Respect For My Special Friends.Cleanliness And Discretion Highly Assured.Fetish Friendly.Showers At Hand.

Contact 506-871-8869 

**Please Note** Private Numbers,APP Numbers,Will Not Be Responed To. Asking Explicit Details, On What Will Happen During Our Time Together,Will Have No Response.

**Discretion Purposes** If I Don't Respond, Right Way (Within 10 Mins), I Won't Respond Back To You ( It Has Nothing To Do With  Being Ignored). If You Do Want A Response Back (Please, Say "Respond Back").. Your More Than Welcome, To Keep Trying To Contact Me (Within Reason)

**Please Note**  A Voice Call, Is Required To Confirm, Our Date 

Thank You, In Advance 

Until Then **Katie** xoxo's 👄   

image.jpeg

Edited by katie
Tags