Kiss me, touch me and make me yours, xo

My schedule for the week of Monday Nov 12 to Saturday Nov 17. Please text or call 902-456-2898. Email [email protected]. My website is kyliejane.net. 

Monday Nov 12 Off.

Tuesday Nov 13 Incall 1230pm-12am in Halifax. 

Wendsday Nov 14 Outcalls only 1pm-10pm. 

Thursday Nov 15 Off. 

Friday Nov 16 Incall 1230pm-12am in Halifax. 

Saturday Nov 17 Off. 

I want you, I need you as much as you want me. I want your touch, your kiss and your body next to mine. 

I want you to draw me close and kiss me deeply. As I begin to surrender to you. I want to be yours. 

I want you to slowly undress me so I can feel your touch as I feel an intense heat begin to take over my body. 

I want your touch all over my body, caressing my perky breasts, your hand moving over my tight booty and your fingers feeling my moistness between my legs. 

I want you to bring me to my knees and let my wet lips please you how you like as I move along your hardness. 

I want you to feel my hot mouth on you as you get closer and closer. I can taste you. 

I want you to bring me to our bed, lay me down so I am yours. 

I want you to spread my legs, put your fingers deep inside me as I get even more wet. I'm losing myself in pleasure and my body starts to lose control. 

I want your tongue between my thighs, enjoying my sweet juices. Your getting me so close, I'm so wet as I raise myself to your mouth as I don't want you to stop. I love how your tongue feels on me. 

I want you to bring yourself to me, move ontop of me and part my legs open so I can feel you start to enter me. You made me so moist you slide into me easily. 

I want you to move slowly at first, driving deep inside me. It feels so good, I feel so full as you pump me over and over. My body is now yours and for your desires only.  I lose control and you make my body spasm over and over. I'm now in pure delight. 

I want you to now move faster, give it to me. I feel you slide in and out of me, feel every inch of you and my body is now out of control. Our bodies are now as one and I feel you get bigger. I wrap my legs tightly around you as you begin to twitch and stay deep in me. 

I want to feel your explosion on my face. You pull out of me and you let my mouth do its magic. I begin to taste what is to cum and as my mouth releases you my hand starts to move up and down your shaft. You explode and I feel how hot it is as your juice covers my face. I can now fully taste you and clean you off with my full lips. You taste so good. 

I am yours, I will be yours again, xo

20181101001021_wm.jpg

Edited by KylieJane
  • Like 1