back from asia... need some more

So I'm new to this whole deal, I decided to try some of the services in taiwan recently on a trip.... suffice to say, I kind of want  more but now on home turf.

Is there a place in ottawa that gives legitimate chinese/taiwanese style massage? The extra curricular stuff they offer is fine and all but the massage I got from this one outcall to my hotel was fantastic. I liked that service so much that I'd rather have the actual massage. The extras to end it were great too and I definitely wouldn't mind getting a reference for that as well.

I found one meadowlands and prince of wales vicinity, which is well reviewed, there's another one near the top of bronson, has anyone gone to that one?

Edited by ATlurk

I haven't been to the Bronson one but I have seen Lily a number of times and if massage is your priority you can't go wrong and I think you will like the ending also.

lily was out of town today so I tried the bronson one. Once I meter her I think she has been mentioned before but I will need to do some looking into it first as folks around here seem to be quite studious and observant more so than outright asking for details... for good reason too.

saw Lily for the first time 2 weeks ago , great massage , and you will leave happy without breaking the bank , There should be more girls like this especially in the West.

Lily posts her ad daily so any link only works for the day posted. She is on Kijiji and always posts as "Chinese Pressure Point/Relaxation Massage"