CMJ_Ashlyn

Guest Ni**t*****t

Spent some time with Ashlyn this week. She is a gorgeous blonde girl with lovely green eyes. She is extrememly friendly it almosts makes you uncomfortable lol... no... when I met her, I simply did not want to leave... ever!

Typical CMJ experience and Ashlyn does it very well. She is very sensual and all the time I spent with her was very erotic... very erotic... Needless to say I left with a smile.

Thank you Ashlyn, thank you CMJ.

Spent some time with Ashlyn this week. She is a gorgeous blonde girl with lovely green eyes. She is extrememly friendly it almosts makes you uncomfortable lol... no... when I met her, I simply did not want to leave... ever!

Typical CMJ experience and Ashlyn does it very well. She is very sensual and all the time I spent with her was very erotic... very erotic... Needless to say I left with a smile.

Thank you Ashlyn, thank you CMJ.

Nightflight,

I can't agree more with you, and I am happy to see someone else is praising Ashlynn for her friendliness. It felt sort of lonely out there: http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=39119

Guest Ni**t*****t

I have seen her a few times now and honestly, I do not see how fast the clock moves in her presence. We have fun, laugh, talk and it seemed like we wer old friends from the very first minutes we met. Ashlynn is also very smart and witty; another feature that I really like. Most of all, I enjoy this bubbly girl's sensual and very erotic side.

Guest Ni**t*****t

Ashlyn is no longer with CMJ. Does anyone know if she is working somewhere? any ideas?

Gracias

She opened a profile here about a week ago under Ashlynn, and had an ad in the Ottawa section a several days ago. I believe she put up some photos yesterday.

She is on cerb, you can PM her.

Edited by Gina
I'm a dumbass!

Guest mm***

I tried looking up Ashlynn - no posts since orginal one on the 21st. Any word on her?