Is this normal

1 hour ago, cerbmod said:

This topic is only staying active for discussion purposes about extending time on either end. Not for who he saw. 

I could be in the minority, but I'm not sure there anything else to add in regard to this topic.

Most seem to agree that both involved should respect the agreed terms. And if extra mileage or time is accidently provided, it should be sorted out privately. It should only be exposed if strong evidence of being more than an isolated incident.

As the topic was created in regard to a single MA, I wouldn't mind if it was deleted. If more come of it, I'll hopefully read about it under a serious warning thread.

Guest Gentleman4U

I realize I was wrong and I apologize to the MA involved.

i wish her well and she does provide a good service it was a misunderstanding and I shall be leaving this forum as I don’t feel it right for me as I stirred the pot abit to much for some in the private forum here .

1 hour ago, Gentleman4U said:

I realize I was wrong and I apologize to the MA involved.

i wish her well and she does provide a good service it was a misunderstanding and I shall be leaving this forum as I don’t feel it right for me as I stirred the pot abit to much for some in the private forum here .

No reason to leave ... we all make posts that we regret.... You get reactions and you learn from it and move on.  Trust me if what you did was unforgivable the Mod would have you gone by now.  Stick around.

• Like 2