Ariel @ Oasis and help ID another...

Just a note to say i vistied Ariel at Oasis today and was enjoyed the visit. I went in with no info on her as she's new at ALO. Requested a light massage, nothing to deep so can't comment on the effectiveness of deep massage skills.

Ariel is a (caribbean?) girl with generous proportions in the chest and butt. She's not a spinner but has great curves and is well proportioned. Very large bust for those guys who are into that. Very cute face and nice demeanour.

Also - like the Oasis locale - discrete and clean. Very nice. Similar to Luna west.

Good massage and finish. Would repeat. PM for more details.

ALSO, I would like to see if anyone can tell me who I saw on the way out as I would like to entertain...

Based on what time I was in and on ALO schedule on the webpage it would have to be either Kelly or Audrina. I should have stopped to ask but didn't. Would describe her as 20's, long blonde, busty (C or a good push up) and a slim figure.

Can anyone match that description up with either of the above two girls at Oasis? I'll be ceratin to try for my next appointment.

I was totally surprised to find I had been recommended already after only one week. Sweet. Thanks a lot! ;)

Also, the other girl was Audrina.

I was totally surprised to find I had been recommended already after only one week. Sweet. Thanks a lot! ;)

Post an album and the recommendations will just flow in like ice melting from global warming. :dncdick:

I had a visit with Ariel today and I can confirm bywardguy's recommendation. A very good looking young lady for ebony fans. And she is very pleasant.