Sign in to follow this  

canotek wellness

So I decided to scout this place. If you like having your muscles run through a sieve over just being poked at and you like chinese, I was just introduced to angela and cindy out at canotek wellness. They have an ad that comes up on leolist every now and then as ottawa east best massage. I had Angela for half an hour, she does provide a pretty good massage if that's what is important to you (it is for me). The room I was in was clean and had its own spacious shower. I had a quick chat with Angela and Cindy afterwards. Both are pretty good looking, Angela is more full figured, Cindy is petite and cute. It seems that they do have a rotation every now and then, and Angela is due to rotate out in a couple weeks. Cindy said she will be there for the meantime. I do believe the pictures on some of the ads are indeed them, the proportions are right, though I only got to chat as I was curious as to who else was available.  

My experience was short, but I think there's potential, the rates are good too if all you want is just a massage for an hour. Honestly if they are reasonably competent at just that, for the price, it beats going to my regular RMT as I save on the standard rate and since I don't have any coverage, it's a plus. They do accept tips as well won't comment on much else, everyone handles tips and extras differently and like different things. Seemed to be pretty standard otherwise.