Liana

Avg. of 4 Recommendations

I noticed Liana a couple of times, her posting on EC is farily new. She always caught my eye, but for some reason I never called her. The other day I corrected that mistake and decided to book her. I contacted her by text message and she quickly responded. We chatted back and forth by text a bit and set up an appointment for later that day. She always responded quickly to my text messages and that was the first good sign.

The second was when she opened the door. Wow. But I am getting ahead of myself.

Liana lives in a very nice apartment just south of the Osborne Village, maybe 5 minutes from downtown. Great location, nice quiet neighborhood, good parking. When I saw Liana I was very impressed. She is one of those rarities where she in both cute and beautiful. To make it even better, she honestly has no idea how attractive she is. She advertises on EC, but the pictures do not do her justice. We sat on the couch and talked for about 15 minutes or so. I enjoyed that as she showed herself to be intelligent, personable and to have a great laugh. She is also very new to all of this, so it was good for her to because it gave her a chance to be comfortable with me.

We went to the bedroom and her dress dropped to the floor. Wow. Liana says she is a C cup. If she is, she is a very large C, almost a D. Very nice, great shaope and so soft! She advertises herself as curvy. I would put her at a medium build. She would have to put on another 15 pounds to be curvy. Don't get me wrong, she is very beautiful and has full breasts, great waist and butt. To me curvy means carrying a few extra pounds, but she isn't that. Not that there is anything wrong with curvy, I like curvy too, but Liana isn't carrying any extra weight, except maybe in those beautiful boobs of hers.

I won't get into the details of the session too much other than to say the menu is generous, but is also YMMV. She does not offer Greek. I had a great time with Liana. She is a gem. Beautiful, shy, articulate, intelligent and a good provider. Be nice to her guys, she is new and shy. Take your time with her and you will have an experience you will remember and want to repeat often.

L 8.5

A 9.0 (New but is willing to learn and eager to please)

S 8.0

With time and experience the S will go up. Repeat? I am already planning my next visit!

Independent
I would visit again

I agree with everything said. Easy to talk with, very attractive and willing to please. Great BBBJ. Not a clock watcher although I did compensate for the extra time, well worth it.

I agree. I saw Liana a couple weeks ago and her body and personality are exactly as people say. I didn't get a bbbj but I did not ask either. Clean safe lodgings as well. I would repeat most definitely

I had the pleasure of meeting her last fall and played txt tag a bit but saw her reply txt one afternoon in Oct 2011 and called her up. Got her loc and she met me at the back...

We went inside, I requested a quick shower and we met in her bedroom. Talked a bit more and quite frankly guys, Liana is perhaps one of the most passionate, responsive ladies I've seen. I wouldn't go so far to say she is a complete freak but she's pretty damn close and what is so appealing is she has the girl-next-door look of innocence about her...WOW!!!

DATY saw her totally get into it and she was thrusting her hips up to meet the down stroke of my tongue. She came at least once and for certain, she was THE tastiest ladies ever and would pay simply for the pleasure of that alone...BBBJ made drove me insane and had to beg her to stop as I was beginning to lose control!!!

Most of the acronyms were on the menu except greek which I am not into but she was a 10 out of 10 in my books! Only problem now is she seems difficult to reach but would see her again in a heartbeat if the opportunity arose. Only had a short appt but would easily pay more for an hour or two for that level of intensity again.

I only have good things to say about my encounters with her. Her apartment was nice, clean and tidy. And she was very accomodating from the moment I walked in.

She made me feel like how I wanted to feel. Most exciting about her is she allows you to choose how you want to be treated. Whether you desire a passionate women or a very very naughty one she can play both styles very well.

On top of everything she offers a fun and bright personality that will make your lifes troubles dissolve away quickly and you can savor the moment.

The only downside to everything is that she can be highly addictive, You have been warned.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.