Just Wondering That's All

Seeing a lady should be a relatively straightforward matter, you pay her the donation (plus possibly a tip and gift) for her time

But I've seen two threads (one about bartering, one about credit card payments), and I'm just wondering why this interest in complicating what is (or should be) a straightforward matter

Not criticizing, just wondering

RG

I think the simplest answer for both cases is: a lack of immediately available, disposable cash. So, a search for alternatives.

I think it's because of the economy! Bartering has always been something offered by clients when they can't afford the hobby.. and usually it's met with distaste on the other end of the line... especially because what's offered usually isn't equivalent in value to the rate of the sp's or the item offered isn't of value whatsoever to the sp.

Credit Cards.. probably being seen as a questionable option (in my opinion) when someone can't afford to be hobbying but is addicted and it's a pay for it later option.

How many people have bought items ie.women and their shoes..that they can't afford on credit but they absolutely ''must have them'' even though they can't afford it.

Basically if you can't afford the luxury item (in this case a session with an sp) don't do it.

I think it's because of the economy! Bartering has always been something offered by clients when they can't afford the hobby.. and usually it's met with distaste on the other end of the line... especially because what's offered usually isn't equivalent in value to the rate of the sp's or the item offered isn't of value whatsoever to the sp.

Credit Cards.. probably being seen as a questionable option (in my opinion) when someone can't afford to be hobbying but is addicted and it's a pay for it later option.

How many people have bought items ie.women and their shoes..that they can't afford on credit but they absolutely ''must have them'' even though they can't afford it.

Basically if you can't afford the luxury item (in this case a session with an sp) don't do it.

Well speaking only for myself, in spite of the fantasy being offered, I am under no illusions. I realize that this is the ladies' livelihood and it seems to me to be disrespectful to try to barter or negotiate with the ladies to save a buck or two

I like to pay as I go so to speak, so the only involvement my credit card has with seeing a lady is to be used in reserving a hotel room (and I actually pay for it in cash when I arrive)...no cc bills the next month

Even filling up my truck for the trip...cash

I know my budget, and can afford to see a lady once a month, and don't intend to get myself in debt doing it, or insult a lady by asking for discounts, trades etc

As I see it anyways

RG

• Like 3

well, not all guys are like you i guess, and personally i wish more guys wouldnt throw complications into it. there are these threads on here, because these things actually happen! and i guess they happen more then they should

Well speaking only for myself, in spite of the fantasy being offered, I am under no illusions. I realize that this is the ladies' livelihood and it seems to me to be disrespectful to try to barter or negotiate with the ladies to save a buck or two

I like to pay as I go so to speak, so the only involvement my credit card has with seeing a lady is to be used in reserving a hotel room (and I actually pay for it in cash when I arrive)...no cc bills the next month

Even filling up my truck for the trip...cash

I know my budget, and can afford to see a lady once a month, and don't intend to get myself in debt doing it, or insult a lady by asking for discounts, trades etc

As I see it anyways

RG

Guest W***ledi*Time

Just because someone doesn't use cash doesn't mean they can't afford something. Other forms of payment can be easier in certain circumstances for many things. (I use Credit Cards for all sorts of purchases just because they're always in my wallet, and they save time - if both the merchant and customer are happy to use them, that is. At the end of each month, I just electronically transfer funds into my credit card account to pay off the balance that has accumulated. Clean and simple.)

Lugging cash around, and handling cash, can be inconvenient for anyone. Some ladies specifically request payment through various forms of funds transfer because they don't want the hassle (and potential danger) of physically handling large sums of cash. They'll certainly accept cash, but prefer a funds transfer. I've noticed this especially with touring ladies - just my experience.

In the immortal words of Gene Simmons, "If you can't pay cash for it, you can't afford it."

HEHE... well put!!! i most definatly dont like using credit... cash is king.. i would have to laugh if someone asks me if he can pay using a credit card.. like do i look like a cash machine... lol go to the bank before you come... lol nuts!!!

Edited by Guest
added to my comment.. thought it thru :)

Cash is not actually money, it`s the government approved substitute for money. A piece of paper(cotton actually) that says $100 on it only has that value as long as the government says it does. And I want the government to have as little role as possible in my life. That being said, if the lady prefers cash, I can accomodate that. But if she were to prefer a bar of gold or silver, I could accomodate that too.

Cash is not actually money, it`s the government approved substitute for money. A piece of paper(cotton actually) that says $100 on it only has that value as long as the government says it does. And I want the government to have as little role as possible in my life. That being said, if the lady prefers cash, I can accomodate that. But if she were to prefer a bar of gold or silver, I could accomodate that too.

now that would be a first... :) !!!! i would most definatly think that one over... cause you do have a point... gold or sliver original currency