I wanted to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year. 2018 has been an amazing year for me and I appreciate everything everyone has done for me.

Studio 110 will be taking some time off to enjoy food, music and the gift of friends and family. So I hope to see my favorites after the holidays.  For those that have not met me yet, feel free to drop me a line to introduce yourself. 

I would like to make a special mention to my lady luvs who are all amazing women. Without them, my life would feel incomplete. Their love and support during my transition from country life to the big city has been tremendous. I love each and everyone of you. You are what makes life beautiful.

Sophia - your friendship is exactly what I needed. Words cannot express everything I feel for you. Thank you.

Mariska - our escapades together will be forever etched in my memory. Thank you.

Katherine - your kindness to me was very much appreciated. Thank you.

Bianca - I enjoyed the short amount of time we spent together. Thank you.

Annie - I thank you for sharing your new venture with us. You will do well.

Zoe - We have only just met but I know your love of life and determination will take you places.

I feel blessed to be surrounded by amazing women. Thank you everyone.

Now Santa, if you are still checking your list over, please allow more opportunities in the new year to play again with my lady luvs. 

Merry Christmas everyone.

20181214_210948.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4