Sign in to follow this  

Kisses in Kitchener! ~ January 14th-15th ~ Jacuzzi Avail ~ Tour dates listed inside

I am so excited to post this...

I am going to be visiting London from the afternoon on the 11th - morning of the 14th.
&
The Kitchener Waterloo Cambridge area from the afternoon of the 14th until mid-day on the 15th.
&
The Peterborough area from the evening of the 27th until mid-day on the 29th.

I'm sure I can be coaxed out of my Jacuzzi tub for coffee, or tea.

DwFmZZBW0AAukXo.jpg
~
Information about tour cities:
(when I'm touring or within 100km of a tour city)

Touring and this is our first meeting:
$200 - A quick coffee break (half hour)
$300~ A brief Introduction (1 Hour)
$500~ The Gentleman's Hour (1.5 Hours)
$600~ Lost In The Moment (2 Hours)

~

In London when I'm already here...
Lyla members who signed up more than 2 years ago get $50 off the hour, and  $100 off 90 minutes or 2 hours when booking with their handle.

Lyla members of any length of time who wish to arrange for me to visit any city when I'm not in the area are entitled to $100 off any visits 3 hours or  longer when booking with their handle (if not already eligible for my  previous rate structure).
~

I am a returning companion with a new name for privacy reasons...
If I  look familiar I might just be a long, lost friend... If we've met  previously you are entitled to the rate structure you enjoyed before if  it's better than the LS promotion. I'd love to catch up with you while I  pass through town, or have reason to visit regularly

DprPLT8UYAA554X.jpg

~
I do have preset plans for  the evening of the 12th with friends in the area, but I would love to  visit with other friends. New friends, or re-connections with those I have formerly met!

Please reach out so I can plan ahead...
Additionally please remember that I only see a very limited number of people even when I am touring.

Text or call me at 647-695-9126
OR
Email me at [email protected]
to schedule a rendezvous.

DuPH_TCW0AAIUw8.jpg

I'm so excited to be touring to London again... It truly is a favourite place of mine!

Kisses,
Evaline

P.S. I'm considering a stay in Toronto, Durham Region, Kingston, Ottawa, and possibly Windsor as well so keep an eye on my twitter & posts.Let me start your New Year off right...

uf-69DiE_400x400.jpg
Explosions of kisses showering us in smiles! 

Yes... I'll have the red outfit with me still.

Sign in to follow this