Emma • White

For one of my first reviews on this forum, I’d like to share my incredible experiences with Emma @ Brass Club (http://www.brassclub.ca/team/emma-2/).  I first met her during her training duo in late August last year.  Her trainer didn’t stand out but Emma sure did.  She has an amazing spinner body and her best feature is her youthful face.  She looks many years younger than her 22 years.  Her body is well toned from yoga and pole dance with just a couple of discrete tattoos.  She is a university student with a body and intellect to match.  Nothing fake or pretentious with Emma – she rarely even wears makeup – it’s all natural beauty.  She is ambitious and wants to excel at everything including her work at Brass so she goes the extra mile to make a visitor happy.  I’d mentioned to her texting that I loved her school girl photos on twitter.  Sure enough she arrived for our first solo session in a cute little white tank top; short plaid skirt, and tall boots.  So hot!  I was hooked and have seen her nearly weekly for the past months.  She has all the attributes and skills of a great MA, all within MA limits of course.  I think it is the little things that keep me coming back; the whispered words, the teasing positions, the way she plays along with my kinks – just a mind blowing experience.  We know each other’s buttons by now so I like to start by giving her a massage that includes dfk and digits - she loves toys;)   She enjoys being pleased as much as she enjoys returning the pleasure.  Not shy at all, she will find your sensitive spots and leave you wanting it to go on and on.  When you think you can’t stand the build-up anymore, she’ll surprise you with a touch or comment that puts you over the edge and then hold you as you come back to earth.  Emma provides an incredibly fun and affectionate GFE with a real university student that includes plenty of close contact while playing along with your fetishes too.  I will definitely see this hidden gem many more times.  She has been away getting tan lines over Christmas but will be back later this week.   Highly recommended, she always finds time for her regulars.  If you see her, tell her "Marchtame" recommended her.  PM me for any questions and check out her twitter: Emma @emma_brassclub     

Edited by marchtame

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.