Checked her pics with the old google image search and I didn't find anything.  I also googled her phone number, nothing came up of interest.  

Why dont you reach out and set up a meeting and report back ? 

Two of the four photos are fake based on my google search.  Just FYI.  Also the text app number links to a man's name (Lamont). These fake posters aren't very bright are they lol. 

2 hours ago, cutescott69 said:

Two of the four photos are fake based on my google search.  Just FYI.  Also the text app number links to a man's name (Lamont). These fake posters aren't very bright are they lol. 

Ok you need to teach me.  I google searched all of them and came up with nothing.  Also when I googled the phone number it just provided links to a whole bunch of those phone number look up sites.  

How are you guys getting this info ?  How did you tell it was a txt app ? 

Edited by harboursmoke

On 1/13/2019 at 6:18 PM, harboursmoke said:

Ok you need to teach me.  I google searched all of them and came up with nothing.  Also when I googled the phone number it just provided links to a whole bunch of those phone number look up sites.  

How are you guys getting this info ?  How did you tell it was a txt app ? 

Make sure you google search the full image not just the thumbnail... i recently discovered it can return different results.  He /she uses the same text app I do so the name shows up on e-mail notifications.