Tiffany @ Broadways

There's been some new talent at Broadways lately, and yesterday I booked an appt with one of the them - Tiffany.

A perbite described a session with her like "banging the babysitter". That's pretty accurate, too! She's tanned, with average/small breasts and a nice ass. What makes her so "girl-next-door" are her babyface and braces. Yes - braces.

I booked for the hour and we had a lot of fun. Started in the hot tub, but that got too hot, so we went to the bed for a massage. And then began the main event, with some experimenting in different positions. While I'm sure she is YMMV, I was able to get in digits. No a-levels and no kissing (damn!), but she is willing to do duos. I think a Katie-Tiffany duo is going to be next on my to-do list, so to speak...

Definitely recommend! I hope that we can keep her around in the biz for a while. She's been a Broadways for all of two weeks, and before that she was at Moonlight (poor girl!) for two weeks. Only a month in, and she really seems to like her job!

The Dutchman

Guest f*t**d

I would have to echo Dutchy's remarks concerning Tiffany.

Fantastic service.

Beautiful young face and one of the best cbj I ever had.

I will definitely repeat.

Charge was par for the course ($120), but I like to tip a little extra. Tipping a little extra to the greenskeeper might allow you a few more strokes on the hole, and play through (avoiding all of the hazards) the next time you're on the course

Edited by FlyingDutchman