How a killer sex attacker once deemed an eternal threat to Canadian society got parole anyway

I hate when these kind of stories are summarized and published for the sole purpose of shock value. I'm not saying this is a "good guy", but I doubt a one page article can summarize over two decades of events and several hundred pages of reports and evaluations. Like it or not, the Canadian Justice system is based on rehabilitation and determined by people of deep knowledge of the case.

Also, the title is a bit of a clickbait as one of the reasons behind his parole is to allow him to serve between 27 months and 7 years in a U.S. prison before returning again in front of a Canadian Parole Board if he returns to the country. So, still quite far from freedom.

I haven't  been able to read through the entire article , yet. Internet keeps throwing me out of the Article... Lmao.

I will say, I don't have a lot of Faith in the Legal System. I've had personal experience, with our Legal System, since then, I have even less faith in it. Weather that's a Wrong way to look at it, it could be, but that's how I feel and think. 

When a person gets "More Time, for hunting Deer & Moose of Season" , then "Serious Crimes Against Humans, Being Fatal or Seriously Injured", "All the Crimes Against Women" (just examples) .. And the Justice System Fails Them, it's Hard to Think or Feel any other way. 

Ones that do "Serve Time", and are "Set Free", because (As they Say) .. They've did Their Time and Rehabilitation... Depending on the Crime they have Committed.... There is No Rehabilitation that can Ever help them..They seem to be Set Free until they Commit the same Crime Over.

Just my Opinion Katie 😉