Pretty Paige

Pretty Paige

Earlier this week I had the pleasure to spend time with PrettyPaige. Although she has been extensively reviewed by numerous members, I can only say my experience was delightful GFE and what went on between us remains. The unique thing I noticed about Paige is that she smiles with her eyes. Paige is a beautiful gal standing about 5/7, pearly white smile, long brunette hair and is sizzling hot.

? Looks - 10/10, ravishing brunette beauty, tanned Brazilian look about her with well toned hard body;

? Personality and Attitude - 10/10, talkative, friendly, made me feel comfortable;

? Service ? 10/10, professional and classy, very satisfied;

Repeat - definitely

This is my first post, although I've been reading CERB for many months, I recently registered as a member. There are so many beautiful people offering services that I am a little intimated. But I choose to add my first comments to a universally respected woman, Pretty Paige. I hope to have the good fortune to spend some time with you one day. Until then, be well and enjoy!!!

gentle-man

Edited by gentle-man

Guest ***ky12***
This is my first post, although I've been reading CERB for many months, I recently registered as a member. There are so many beautiful people offering services that I am a little intimated. But I choose to add my first comments to a universally respected woman, Pretty Paige. I hope to have the good fortune to spend some time with you one day. Until then, be well and enjoy!!!

gentle-man

Trust me your going to want to do that sooner than later!