Tiffany Marie • White

Just got back from seeing Tiffany Marie at Sophia's spa.

I seen Tif about 3 yrs ago when she was just getting started at that time she was great but now she has become even better.

Besides the beauty that can be seen in her photos what you experance spending time with her is the warm smile and greeting as she opens the door, the hug after you walk in.

We shared great conversation , a wonderful massage that added years to my back.

As for the rest , if you want to feel like the only man in the world Tiffany is the one to see.

The spa is still being upgraded but was clean and a great place to relax.

I look forward to seeing Tiffany again so if your living in Moncton or visiting take the time to be treated at a really professional level.

• Like 8

I totally agree. I saw her a couple of years ago and she was a pleasure to be with. I may have to put some time aside in my schedule to see her again.

Returned to see Tiffany at the spa last night. She was her usual extra beautiful and very attentive self. In fact before the door got closed she lavished me with complements on my new hair cut. A very nice way to enjoy the extra long bear hug she was happy to share.

Its the little details that make a big difference here and I would like to stress that part of Tiffany's level of quality comes from the enviorment she works in. The spa is still in upgrade with the addition of new funitire , lighting and a soker tub.

Pictures can be found on Twitter.

An awesome and safe place to enjoy yourself is right here in Moncton for us.

Pitter Patter gents.

• Like 4

Tiffany Marie is the best gfe...girl next door sexy sweetheart in all of New Brunswick. Whether you are in Moncton or not, go see her and enjoy her warmth, beauty and passion. You will Not be disappointed my friends.

Highly, highly Recommend her. 

• Like 2

Tiffany Marie is the most beautiful. Warm. Friendly. Girl next door I've seen in New Brunswick. She is so genuine and sexy and not only is she Very good at what she does but if you treat her well she will more than return the favour.

Highly highly Recommend 

• Like 2

I was very fortunate to meet the Angelic Tiffanyduring my last trip to moncton.... I was very much pleased when she arrived for our appointment... She was patient... Kind.... Intelligent .... And definitely unrushed.... I was treated like a king and very much appreciated that.... Her pictures do not do her justice.... Meeting her in person ... Wow ... Classic Beauty.... I would definitely recommend her and will definitely see her again when i am in moncton !!!!! 

• Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.