Your choice

That is such a broad question I am not sure exactly how to answer it...

I don't have a set "type" so it can be many many many things that could get me interested in seeing a lady.

- looks... that amazing photo for example the pictures posted on Lyla by Alex of Moncton make me interested in seeing here if she ever came here... likewise MsManda's pictures have enticed me more then one... who would have though Nemo could be that sexy.

- Personality - some one who is easy to chat with who has a sense of humour and is not judgemental will usually catch my attention.... Katie on here is a current example of someone that has caught my interest.

- A Well written sexy ad.... Something so well written that it makes your mind go lots of places while you read it..  There was a lady on here from Ottawa named Delilah who's ads were unbelievable..

-A good website that confirms that the lady is well organized and knows what she is doing. 

- probably the item that closes the deal for me the most is my research on the lady.. What others tell me and what I read in recommendations especially here on this site.  

I have also been very lucky to have had some wonderful ladies recommend other ladies to me.... I have never been led astray by them.

So it can be anything...  literally anything about a woman that attracts one of my senses... info from her or others about how she smells, how she tastes, the sound of her voice, how she looks... how she thinks... can get me interested.

Just my Opinion 

Just a minor point but I choose Women not Girls

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Ice4fun said:

That is such a broad question I am not sure exactly how to answer it...

I don't have a set "type" so it can be many many many things that could get me interested in seeing a lady.

- looks... that amazing photo for example the pictures posted on Lyla by Alex of Moncton make me interested in seeing here if she ever came here... likewise MsManda's pictures have enticed me more then one... who would have though Nemo could be that sexy.

- Personality - some one who is easy to chat with who has a sense of humour and is not judgemental will usually catch my attention.... Katie on here is a current example of someone that has caught my interest.

- A Well written sexy ad.... Something so well written that it makes your mind go lots of places while you read it..  There was a lady on here from Ottawa named Delilah who's ads were unbelievable..

-A good website that confirms that the lady is well organized and knows what she is doing. 

- probably the item that closes the deal for me the most is my research on the lady.. What others tell me and what I read in recommendations especially here on this site.  

I have also been very lucky to have had some wonderful ladies recommend other ladies to me.... I have never been led astray by them.

So it can be anything...  literally anything about a woman that attracts one of my senses... info from her or others about how she smells, how she tastes, the sound of her voice, how she looks... how she thinks... can get me interested.

Just my Opinion 

Just a minor point but I choose Women not Girls

Well, Thank you. It would be my pleasure to meet you someday! ;)... 

Maybe, I could teach you something new, and learning how "Ice4fun" can be. It's never too late? to learn. 😉... 

PS.. The NFLD Accent, is quite the "Turn On", Talk Too Me Baby!! 😏.. 

xoxo's 👄

1 hour ago, katie said:

Well, Thank you. It would be my pleasure to meet you someday! ;)... 

Maybe, I could teach you something new, and learning how "Ice4fun" can be. It's never too late? to learn. 😉... 

PS.. The NFLD Accent, is quite the "Turn On", Talk Too Me Baby!! 😏.. 

xoxo's 👄

I am pretty sure we will meet we just have to work out the distance between us geographically.