Isabella • White • LL

So like many of you here, I assume, we love to look at ads. We browse through here, leolist, or agency/indie websites for sexy service ads. It's how we make decisions on whether to 'go for it' or not. Or we simply look for our own, well you know what I mean. ;)

So there's an MA at Paradise who I'd not yet seen any reviews for, but her pics had certainly been getting my blood going! Isabella has these miracle boobs that, while enhanced, they're still heavenly. Still though, it's her level of service that I'm here to talk about. Man, talk about service. She entered the room  while I was still showering (instead of making me wait), and she gave me a full hour of her complete undivided attention. Affectionate, caring, frisky, hot and heavy, she gave me the whole rainbow of soft and slippery goodness. This is why we go to MA's - the pampering! Isabella sets a new bar for making me feel completely satisfied. She's a hell of a good time, and I whole-heartedly recommend her. I will repeat for sure. I wonder if she does duos?

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.