Melody • Mixed • LL • 8449

I seen Melody today (March 6th,2019) and she is here for two more days. Melody is Brazilian and Quebec french mixed but her english is very good. Setting up a time with her was easy and she texted me what was on her menu and pricing. I went for the 1 hour. When Melody opened the door, my first thought was that she looks a lot like Jessica Alba. Melody is about 5'3 and with a tight spinner body. (other parts of her are tight also!)

I promised Melody that I wouldn't get into details but after she got her very small list of don'ts out of the way, I had an amazing time with her! She has mad mouth skills and the prettiest and tastiest little peach! She rode me cowgirl and after I finished the first time (msog for the 1 hour, not sure about half hour) she gave me some wet naps to clean up and then we had a great conversation while laying on the bed. She would gently stroke my leg as we talked (which made getting ready for round two much easier, lol!) and she told me that she doesn't do this full time. She has a part time job back where she lives and ventures out once in a while when her work schedule allows it. She is very sweet and for such a young lady, she is very knowledgeable on a varying amount of topics. I never felt rushed once and I was the one thinking that we might be getting close to the end of the hour. Just about when I was about to say something, she gave me a light slap on the leg and asked me if I was ready for round 2? Ding, ding! The second time was just as good or even better than the first go around. Gonna have to start saving my shekels better so when the next time she passes through, I will be able to see her again! Thanks again Melody for a wonderful time!

Edited by Reubalach Albannach
spelling error

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.