✳️ATTN: SAINT JOHN!! I'm Back!!✳️ ==> Breathtakingly Beautiful 🌹... Ms Julia Ann ™💋

Hey there!

I must say... I am definitely happy to be back home herein Saint John!💓

For those who don't know  me, my name is Julia Ann™, that beautiful temptress you’ve been waiting for... Now here to turn all your wildest dreams into a reality! I am a 29 year old bombshell with a 5ft6, 135lbs body and a perfect 36D chest. My piercing blue bedroom eyes and wild dark curly hair will leave you breathless and begging for more from the minute you meet me...

I prefer quality to quantity, I want you to feel special when we are together. I offer high end services to gentlemen and couples looking for a one-of-a-kind upscale experience.

I not only aim to please but also to ensure the security and discretion of my clients at all times. Put your trust in me and I promise you won't be disappointed.

You're looking to make it a REALLY special occasion, feel free to enquire about any other type of rendezvous you are interested in... Such as duo packages, multiple hour encounters and/or other types of sexy adult entertainment!

☑️100% Independent!

☑️100% Real Photos!

☑️100% Clean & Safe

☑️100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED!

Please contact me at ☎️506-705-2178☎️  so we can become better acquainted.

Can't wait to hear from you!

💋- xoxo 

AirBrush_20190211191135.jpg

• Like 4