PRE BOOKING FOR APRIL! ONLY FOUR SESSION AVAILABLE FOR THE MONTH! 

I find to really create a true connection and nurture long lasting companionship, I have a very limited VIP list. This allows me to maintain my lust and desire for the time we spend together. 

I am a generous lover, with my affection and time. You will enjoy my undivided attention at all times! Also as being a solo Independent provider, I have no other colleagues to work around with my own schedule. 

For a little over an hour, we can take our time and connect intellectually and physically! If you like, we can start on the massage table, or my soaker tub, or perhaps we want to embrace one another for the 75 min? Choice is yours! 

This VIP LUXURY DATE IS $400.00 This rate is set in stone, it may not fit everyone. This is to keep my VIP list short. 

♦Considerations & Qualifications♦

🌟Plan ahead please. I will not book 2 in one day

🌟Although I am not Judgemental, I prefer age above 35. However, how you introduce yourself will be considered. 

🌟If you are an established guest, you may prebook now. Cancelation fee applies if less than 3 days notice. 

🌟If you are a NEW client a deposit is required! This is to secure your booking. NO EXCEPTIONS! 

You may CALL to book. No menu style questions will be answered. If you require a menu style, then please move on. I am not for you. 

@l@lovedovesophia

Website being updated. 

AirBrush_20190319215734.jpg

AirBrush_20190319205940.jpg

AirBrush_20190319182728.jpg

BusinessCardMaker_19032019_204101.jpg