Sonya

Guest i******n*1

Sonya and I met for the first time in a nice motel. She is great at establishing ambiance for the occaision. Since this was the first time for us we started with a relaxing conversation on the couch. Sonya is easy to talk to and down to earth before she was done with the conversation I couldn't help but sneak a feel of those pretty Ta Ta's They are pretty and soooooo soft. I was already coming to attention so Sonya suggested we move to the bed. What a great idea!! She started with a nice relaxing massage of my back and would not allow me to contort to enjoy what was behind me. The anticipation was great! When she asked me to turn over it was game on! She was massaging all the right spots when I was ready she straddled me and started with his skin rub techique that I could swear was the real deal but it was not. You really need to try that sensation it was scary fun. Then it was on with the cover for the real deal. She has such a technique, so attentive to making all the right moves for your pleasure, it was just plain amazing. Off with the cover and on down to the instrument and jewels. At the risk of sounding like a broken record it was just amazing pleasure she is so good at everything she does, I am new to this forum so I dont want to over step my bounds with detail but if I dared cut lose here the electronic submisson would be smokin! I finished there, and down it went. OOOOH, I love it.

Then relaxing, and before long off to the races again more CG and doggie, then the first time for GREEK for me. Sonya does it all and all so well. I asked for some DATY and enjoyed that and finger exploration. Sonya joined in for a three prong appoach so to speak as she finished.

All I can say is she is one of a kind and 2 hours is not enough. Thanks, Sonya!

Thanks iceman.....looking forward to doing another tour out that way!!!

The 2 hours sure flew by pretty fast I would say...glad you had a great time and enjoyed that special technique I have....not to mention the trip to the greek island.

Will keep ya posted on my return dates.

Sonya:wink: