Hello all!

Is anyone interested in being "stripclub buddies"? I'm looking for people who agree with the following:

"Strippers are professionals who are to be treated with the utmost respect at all times (no catcalling, belittling etc)".

I'm looking for people who don't like going to stripclubs alone, and who are looking for other polite folks who would like to go to stripclubs on a semi-regular basis.

I'm looking for people who don't like going to stripclubs alone, and who are looking for other polite folks who would like to go to stripclubs on a semi-regular basis.

Umm, that's how most guys are. I've never seen anyone catcalling in a strip club, except in the movies.

Guest Bri*****e Da****
Umm, that's how most guys are. I've never seen anyone catcalling in a strip club, except in the movies.

I've encountered it once - there was a group of young boys hooting and hollering late one Saturday afternoon! But for the most part, yes, most men seem to know better and stick with applause to show their appreciation.

well, it's usually all I can do to keep my jaw from dropping on the floor when surrounded by so many beautiful ladies that the last thing on my mind is hooting ):

Well I have to admit I have clapped loudly and screamed woooooooo after an amazing floor show. This let the lady know I wanted a cr dance.

She came over right away and we hit the cr.

I believe their can be a time for this along as it is positive.

try whistling when your mouth is so dry,after picking your up lower jaw off your chest after viewing so many beautiful ladies that are introduced on stage as who is performing that afternoon or evening THEN...you say to yourself...WHO WAS SHE AGAIN WHAT WAS HER NAME??? I got get her to dance for me :)

well, it's usually all I can do to keep my jaw from dropping on the floor when surrounded by so many beautiful ladies that the last thing on my mind is hooting ):

I agree with your observations. Most guys do behave fairly well. I just absolutely had to emphasize the point on behaving well.

The main point of my post is that I have far too FEW friends who like going to stripclubs, so I am looking to see if there are other cerbites who feel the same way, and want to team up.

I don't like going to stripclubs alone ...enjoyable conversation (on-and-off) adds a lot to the experience for me.

Guest AdamK

I've found it doesn't matter, you'll get a few of the girls to stop by asking to dance. If someone in particular isn't coming around, the girl serving drinks is one way to pass on the message. And why is it that I'm always seeing the hottest women in stripclubs are the ones that serve you?

... And why is it that I'm always seeing the hottest women in stripclubs are the ones that serve you?

I hear you, brother!

...because the heart always longes for what it cannot have...

If you prefer, the club will be packed with all kinds of pretty ladies, whose attention can be had for a little while in the CR, but the seemingly unatainable waitresses become desirable only by their being out of reach...

Guys can be hard to understand.

I won't be posting any more replies on this thread. If you are a person who is

(1) respectful towards strippers

(2) interested in finding people who share an interest in going to stripclubs

Send me a message. No mater how old this thread is, I'll be in touch.